Thursday, April 10, 2008

My traveling buddy is GONE!!!!

Well you know how I THOUGHT the mouse was gone, boy was I wrong!!!

So here is the story....

On Sunday morning I got in my car to go to church, I put my purse and bible in the passenger side seat when I saw a french fry that had been nibbled on which was not there on Saturday night. I was so mad because I thought he was gone. So as I was backing out of driveway I noticed that the trap I set was gone, but then I saw a tail! I slammed on the brakes and jumped out of the car screaming!!!

I have been dreading this day for a long time now!!! There was no one I could call. My dad was at work, brother at his new church, John and Ricky at church, so I had to do this all on my own!! I finally convinced myself that I could do this, Ali just pick it up by the trap and throw it away. After about ten minutes of convincing I finally had the courage to do it. So I got a bag to throw it into and went to pick it up and IT MOVED!!!!!!! I jumped back and screamed, I am sure my neighbors thought it was funny. Everytime it would stop moving, I would go to get it and it would move and I would scream!!


By this point I am shaking, about to throw up, and just plain mad! I grabbed a stick, put the bag in the floor, and shoved it in the bag. I go to pick up the bag and it flips out of the freakin bag!! By now it has been about 20 minutes and I am really mad. All I want is to get it out of the car so I could go to church. I did not want to leave it in there because I was afraid it would get under the seat where I could not see it. So I finally get it in the bag, tie it up, then put that bag in another bag and tie it up. I threw the trap and all in the trash can (lucky my trash pick up is Monday morning).


By the time I got to church I was still shaking and very nausea. A girl should never have to deal with this on her own!! It was so bad but I did it!!


I think my mouse was not a he but a she, it was small little mouse but very very fat. I think it was about to have some babies! Good thing I caught it before it had babies in my car. That would not be good at all!!


I cleaned out my car on Monday, I do not think I have ever cleaned my car so well. I spent three full hours on cleaning. I even cleaned the floor mats!!!

I hope that no one ever has to deal with a mouse in their car. It has been a month long progress, but it is over!!! I may have to go buy me a stuffed mouse because I think my friends are going to miss the little guy but they never had to deal with everything.

Now that it is over, it is a funny story!! Hope everyone gets a kick out of story.

No comments: