Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Very busy with the merger!!

Sorry I have not posted in a while! I have been really really busy!!!

Training, testing, conference calls, meetings, all day Saturday practice sessions, last minute trips to Nashville for a meeting, all day visits to Lebanon, ATM problems, schedule changes, 10 to 12 hour work days and much more!!

I was involved in our last merger with Pinnacle but not near as much as I am this time! I just found out Monday that I am in charge of closing one of the offices on Friday night, auditing and moving all the money to another location. I have alot of responsibilities with this merger. I really have come to enjoy all of this, it is fun but a little nerve racking.

By the end of March things will slow down. I have met alot of great people during all the training and testing. I will be in Lebanon for the first few weeks in March. I really like the office that I will be with the first week, well I really like going to all of them.

I have spent so much time with Lisa during all of this that we are dreaming about each other. It is really funny!

Okay enough about this, I will get back to normal things come April!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Ali it's ok to admit that you like our branch the best. Keep up the good work and maybe you will get a white env. at the next meeting!!
( you to Lisa ) lol

Holli said...

I totally agree with Susan..... you know Shelbyvegas rocks and you know we all want a white envelope!!!