Friday, December 28, 2007

I don't get mad, I just get even!!!!!!

So back right before Easter some of my friends decided to decorate my house for Easter. They used lots of plastic eggs, some pinwheels, green Easter grass, and lots of post-it notes! I thought it was funny after I played a joke on them. I told them that someone else had cleaned it up and I did not see it. They were all mad, then on April 1st I sent an email that said April Fools and told them that I do not get mad I just get even!!! Below are some of the pictures of my house:

This is the house with crazy post-it notes that I could barely reach all over the windows.

This is the gang who had a blast doing this!! Love you guys!! :)

Oh my little fountain (which we moved back in Nov and found some green grass still in it) !!

John aka "Mr Post-it Man" who got his payback in December!!!

Well John had me water his Christmas tree while he was gone out of town, so I had a key to his house. Perfect opportunity for payback!!!! I use the same eggs, pinwheels, and Easter grass that they use but I had to buy new post-it notes!! Eggs and pinwheels where all around the house and post-it notes covered every mirror in the house!! It was so much fun!!!! I had a little help from some good friends!! Below are some pictures from his house:

Ricky, Erica, and Ali right after we finished!! Oh what a fun night!!

This is his bedroom mirror, see I was nice and left him little notes!

This is his bathroom mirror! That was a pain to make the post-it stay on there because it was like a freakin ice burg in the house!
This is his bathroom sink (both sinks looked like this)
This is me looking around the corner at the Christmas tree. (Note the eggs and pinwheels in the tree)
John thanks for being a good sport about it even though you had company coming into town the next day!! Sorry!! :)

4 comments:

Susan said...

That is so funny!! I hope I don't ever make you mad.

Joy said...

ha-ha!!! It's nice that I live in an apartment with only 1 key that I don't leave behind while I'm gone!!! =0)

Ali b said...

Oh I do not have to get in the apartment to give my payback!! One of these days! :) Ali

Joy said...

be nice to my car... she's old =0(