Thursday, December 20, 2007

So... do you ever feel like just packing up and moving?







Well my best friend moved back to Texas because her husband got a church there. This is her third time moving to TX. The first two were so he could go to seminary there but now she is going to be there a while. We got so use to seeing each other while she was here that it has been really hard this time. I am not sure when I am going to be able to go visit her so I am a little sad. In these times I want nothing more than to pack up and move closer to her.







We have been best friends since 2nd grade (which equals out to 20 years). I am so blessed to have her as a friend. I can talk to her about anything and everything! When we call each other it is like we never quit talking the last time, we just pick right back up and start where we left off. It is wonderful to have someone like that! I am truly blessed and can't wait to she her. Here is a picture of us the night before she moved:





I have had three GOOD friends move away in this last year and it sucks!!!!!! I miss each one of them dearly!!! I am going to make my way to three different states to visit this next year!!! I love all my friends and I am blessed to have each one of you as a friend!!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Aww...Ali....so sorry your friend has moved so far away. I can't imagine what that is like, after all I'm right next to mine everyday!!! Hope your new year is great!!!