Thursday, October 25, 2007

Old flings!!!!!!

Ok so I am at work and this lady comes up with some checks to deposit into her account but they are made out to someone else. Well we now have to see the ID of the person that gave her the checks. This is something new since there is SO much identity theft going on these days. Anyways, the name on the checks caught my eye because they are to a guy that I 'talked to, dated whatever you want to call it' in the past. I informed the lady that she would have to come back with him. She was fine with this and off she went. I got a little bit shaky because I had not seen him in about 8 years. So about 20 minutes later here they come. They pulled up in the 2nd lane drive thur and I noticed him kind of looking at me trying to decide if he knew me. I have changed a little bit since last time. I could not decide whether to talk to him or not but the last time I saw him and did not say anything I regretted it so bad. So I asked him if he remember me and he said he recognized my eyes but not really. I told him who I was and he was like OH OK. He told me that he would like to come by sometime later and talk to me and catch up. I totally forgot to mention that I float and am not always here. I told them here at the branch if he comes by just to call me. Who knows if he will ever show up. All I can do is just wait and see!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Ok have I heard of this guy before? Fill me in!!