Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Friends at the BEACH!!

Oh how I want to go back! I went to Destin FL on Aug 28th till Sept 3rd!! It was GREAT!! I met up with a friend from work: Susan, her family, and some close friends. I had a great time with them. I spent all day Wednesday at the beach and pool, then that night they invited me to go to dinner with them. I was a fried little Lobster by the end of the day Wednesday. On Thursday we stayed at the pool most of the day because little Ethan did not like the 'nasty' water!


From Left to right: Ali, Jennifer, Susan, Bo and Eric who is holding Molly Kate.



Susan and Ali (we are both a little Lobster like)


Ethan at the pool because he did not want to get in the 'nasty' water!


A water spout that Bo got a great picture of from the condo!






Thursday afternoon a friend from out of town, Aaron, came in and we went to dinner then took a trip to Wal-mart to buy groceries for the rest of the weekend . The rest of our church group got there at about 1:15am Friday morning. We all had a good time just relaxing on the beach and hanging out together. We played games till all hours of the night, went to dinner each night, and had devotions together. It was a fun time. I can't wait to go back!!



The gang in Destin, FL!!




The girls one night before we when to dinner!



The boys doing the model poses while waiting at the Back Porch. They are the 'stuff'!!!



I love this picture!!! Beach Angles, that's what we are!!


Ali and Erica, I love this picture.



Beauty that GOD created that's what this is!!!!!




1 comment:

Susan said...

Ride it Jason Ride it!! I had a blast hanging out with you. Same place same time next year!! BOOYAH!!