Friday, January 8, 2010

Donny and I

It is getting harder and harder every time to say goodbye!! I never thought when we started talking in Sept 2008 that it would lead to where we are now. I love him with all my heart and miss him like crazy when we are apart. We get along great and have an awesome time while we are together. He is so good to me and treats me so special and I love him for that.

He drove all day Christmas Day to come visit and we got to have OUR Christmas on Christmas night, which was wonderful!!! He headed back home on Monday Jan 4th, which was so hard for me. I got so use to him being there and now I am back to my lonely little house, so sad. I am going to TX on Feb 12th so that we can spend our first Valentine's Day together. I am so excited!!!!!!

This is a picture of the first time we met in person in April 2009.



This is from the weekend we started dating in July 2009.




This is from his first trip here to TN to meet the family in Aug 2009.



I have more pictures from his trip here but do not have them uploaded yet, sorry!!

No comments: