Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vacation Time!!!!

Well I am finally going on vacation in 11 days!!!! I am so excited!! I am going to visit my best friend in the whole wide world and going to meet a new friend that I have been talking to for about 6 months now!!! I am leaving on Sat the 4th and coming home either Sunday the 12th or Monday the 13th, still not sure on all my plans! I am driving to TX by myself, I will be fine, I have done this 3 other times so far. Just say a little prayer for nice weather while I drive. I am in the process of adding a lot of new music to my IPOD (thanks Joy for my new playlist) so that I will not get bored with trying to find radio stations or changing CD's. I will blog about my trip when I return!! I will have a lot of new pictures too, taking an 8G memory card!!

4 comments:

Holli said...

You better be careful and remeber what we talked about! I heart ya girl!

I will be dying to see pictures!

Susan said...

Be careful!! TXT when you get there so i know your ok!! :)

Anonymous said...

Amanda Mc said...
I hope you have a blast. I'll be praying for a safe trip for you. Love ya Ali!

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer said...

Please be careful and check in with your family along the way. Have fun and soak in the whole experience!