Thursday, August 7, 2008

In the Heat of the Day!!

So you hear all these stories of it getting really hot in your car during the day (you can bake cookies on your dashboard and things like that). Well just a little FYI, NEVER leave a can of coke in your car when it is going to be HOT because it will EXPLODE!!!!!! YES, YES I do know this from experience!!! I got in my car yesterday after work and it smelled funny, so I looked at my passenger side seat and there was red everywhere!! It was a can of Chocolate Cherry Diet Dr Pepper (they do not offer this in TN but don't worry you are not missing anything) which is a deep red color and it went everywhere. All I could do was laugh!!!! I think I laughed all the way back to Murfreesboro (I was in Smyrna working). I could not find a car wash that was open with a carpet cleaner so I just went to K-Mart, picked up some carpet cleaner and a towel. I got alot of it up but I am going to have to get them cleaned and still not sure that it will all come out!!! My car still smells like chocolate cherry. So hope you enjoy the pictures and get a good laugh out of it like I did. I still crack up at the pictures.


NICE!!!!!!

This is the can that exploded!!

This is what my front seat looks like now!! It is going to be hard to get out!!

This is my tags that I had sitting in the seat!!


Notice the red little spots everywhere! It was all over the window and all down the door. Oh by the way this is the drivers side door. It shot that far!! I am telling you it was everywhere!


6 comments:

Holli said...

Awww man Ali...I bet that hot mess ain't coming out!

Joy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Oh... that stinks... but at least it's a decent smell? you know... not a mouse type scent... hehe =o)

I hope it all comes out!

Ali b said...

Yeah it really does not smell too good in the heat. It not horrible but not good either!!

Aaron said...

Maybe try leaving a can of upholstery cleaner in your car, and see if the sweltering heat cleans up the mess it made...

Susan said...

Now that's a HOT MESS!! LOL

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer said...

I loved that you laughed about it :). I never knew this!!! I'm glad you posted this as I will never leave a can of cokes in my car now.