Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun times on the farm!!

Well last Saturday after work I drove to Lawrenceburg for my great Aunts 80th birthday party and to get a few things from my grandma's house that I wanted. We had a good time but it was very hard to see my Nanny's house all in an uproar and things missing. I got a few things like: a quilt rack, a cool shelf from the room I always stayed in, some vases, a old Polaroid camera from the early 70's (really cool) and a few other nic-nacks. After the birthday party we all went back to the farm and just hung out. We were all outside with the kids so I decided to pull out the camera. Here are some pictures from the day!


From the left (Birthday Girl) Aunt Jimmie, Aunt Helen (standing), and Aunt Easy. (little Nanny in heaven watching down on all her sisters)



Little Miss Elizabeth, nasty from playing in the dirt but I love this picture!



A picture of my cousins horses and tractors. I like this scenic picture!



Brayden and E-Beth



Random ax in the bushes! In L-burg you never know when you might need to grab that ax from the bushes and use it! :~)




The clouds were so fluffy looking that day, had fun with these shots.





The sunset in between the trees! I love this picture!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Great pics Ali B.

TinMan said...

Love the sunset picture...great pictures all around.