Monday, March 17, 2008

Merger week - cars!

Ok so on Monday March 3rd I had to be in Lebanon at 7:00am at one of our new office to be there support help. I decided to stay at my parents house because it cut my drive by about 20 minutes. For those of you who know me well know I am not a morning person, but I did manage to get up at 4:45am on Monday. So I get ready and go to leave but my tire is flat to ground! I had a little melt down and freaked out for a minute but I am so glad I was at my parents house because I ran in took one of their cars and arrived there at 7:00am on the dot!! So the reason I was upset about this is because this was a brand new tire!! I got my car fixed from my wreck and had two new tires put on at the end of February so I would be okay driving to Lebanon everyday. When my dad took it on Wednesday to get it fixed the guys said that they messed it up when they put it on but thought it would be okay. I am just glad nothing happened to it while I was driving!! The owner was not very happy with them at all because he knows me very well and was so upset that it happened to me. They fixed it and everything is good now!! That was a long week but fun!!!

No comments: