Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A girls day off!!!

So What does a girl do on her day off?


Well this gal goes to get her hair done!!! I needed a cut but I also wanted something different! I called my hairdresser and told her I wanted to go dark! She ask how dark, I said just not black! I got there and she kept asking "are you sure?", I told her it is just hair and it will grow out. So we put the color on and it is dark but I love it!!! I told her that I wanted her to just cut it off. My one request was to still be able to pull it up in a ponytail at night. Well she cut about 5 to 6 inches off.
So last night I could not sleep due to the fact that I slept in for the first time in a LONG time: so I had a photo shot with me and my new camera. It was fun!!! So below are some of the pictures.


This is my favorite picture!







Ok yes I was being super silly last night with the pictures but I am trying to learn to use this camera and what better way to learn than to play. Oh trust me, you all are not going to see some of the crazy pics. Whatever, I love my hair. I have to get use to it being this short again (especially when it is curly).

2 comments:

Holli said...

ALI.................I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!! It looks so good! I would NOT go back blonde, maybe just a few blonde highlites for the summer!!! You look GREAT!!!!

Andrea said...

WOW! Who's the hottie?

I love it, Ali! You look spunky and SASSY. It suits you!

(So now we're ALL dark-headed beauties. LOL)